tinfoil

Should I pay for my roommates food?

I had a roommate like that when I was at school.
I had this chicken pie that I had seen him eyeing so I left one piece in the fridge but added a whole shit load of hot sauces to it.
Came home the next day and it was gone. But after that he left my food alone. ;)

Willy
growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.

But I can't throw her out! Her name is on the lease to. But it says in the lease that the appartment is no smoking... so I could get both of of thrown out. And I've though of doing that before; but just as plan B.

Also I live in Ontario. Smoking marijuana isn't high on the OPP's list of give a shits. They only really go after growers.
While my roommate was thinking about growing a plant for a while. But she forgot about it after a few days, good thing some stoners don't have much ambition :D
It does scare me though about what might happen if the police ever came in, I should find someone how knows about Canadian law and talk about it with them.

But if I ever need to take revenge on my roommate these forums will be the my first stop. Some of the stories on here are priceless.

Oh yea, and hey Bill.

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”

It does scare me though about what might happen if the police ever came in, I should find someone how knows about Canadian law and talk about it with them.

Hey I hadn't realised you live in Ontario. Me too!

Anyway don't worry about cops coming in and the repercussions to them finding weed.

repercussion = cops smoke your weed [:/]

lol.

Just kidding, of course if you are worried, do some homwork. But with the quantity you have described, and you yourself not using it, I'd say you are at minimal risk. Especially being that you are school roomates.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!