tenfootswoops

Yardhippie...AL #1

This past weekend Yardhippie earned the first number of its kind at Skydive Dallas. The event happened late Friday night (Sat morning). It was a night filled with beer, shooting of fireworks, and Jaggerbombs. After hours of drinking and many donations, Arkansas agreed to launch a bottle rocket from his Anus.

Arkansas dropped his drawers, laid flat on his belly, and then "gripped" the device (bottle rocket, medium, 1 ea). The fuse was lit and the bottle rocket fired but never left the launch site. It did however complete its full burn but, luckily for Yardhippie, never exploded. The exploits earned him the number...Ass Launcher #1. He even has the T-Shirt to prove it.

Good laughs that have yet to cease. The video is pretty damn funny. Yardhippie had a great day of skydiving following the night without having to pack his own rig because he was $155 richer.

You'll never be forgotten at Dallas!

D.J.

ahhhh. so I knew it would hit soon enough.

First- NOTHING at anytime entered my anus. There were no other condions. (I have my morals :S:| )
The "stick" of said rocket was held in place by my cheeks, one of which was damaged slighly in the launch (or failure to launch)

Second-Holy crap I was drunk.

Third-did I mention I was drunk?

Fourth-Cash paid that night was $155 with $5 that followed the next day. Totalling 160.

and lastly. I started an epidemic. The very next day, another did two rockets for $20. and 15 Black Cats for $15.

All in all. the video is so funny I nearly pee'd myself. Then there was the shirt. Oh and a cake. :D

Hell, I wanted my last weekend in Dallas to be a BLAST!

Careful what you wish for!!!!! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

ahhhh. so I knew it would hit soon enough.

First- NOTHING at anytime entered my anus. There were no other condions. (I have my morals :S:| )
The "stick" of said rocket was held in place by my cheeks, one of which was damaged slighly in the launch (or failure to launch)

Second-Holy crap I was drunk.

Third-did I mention I was drunk?

Fourth-Cash paid that night was $155 with $5 that followed the next day. Totalling 160.

and lastly. I started an epidemic. The very next day, another did two rockets for $20. and 15 Black Cats for $15.

All in all. the video is so funny I nearly pee'd myself. Then there was the shirt. Oh and a cake. :D

Hell, I wanted my last weekend in Dallas to be a BLAST!

Careful what you wish for!!!!! B|

I can attest to the drunkeness by the DD I got that night.

And please share the video.

This past weekend Yardhippie earned the first number of its kind at Skydive Dallas. The event happened late Friday night (Sat morning). It was a night filled with beer, shooting of fireworks, and Jaggerbombs. After hours of drinking and many donations, Arkansas agreed to launch a bottle rocket from his Anus.

Arkansas dropped his drawers, laid flat on his belly, and then "gripped" the device (bottle rocket, medium, 1 ea). The fuse was lit and the bottle rocket fired but never left the launch site. It did however complete its full burn but, luckily for Yardhippie, never exploded. The exploits earned him the number...Ass Launcher #1. He even has the T-Shirt to prove it.

Good laughs that have yet to cease. The video is pretty damn funny. Yardhippie had a great day of skydiving following the night without having to pack his own rig because he was $155 richer.

You'll never be forgotten at Dallas!

D.J.

I love these "Here, hold my beer in your ass and watch this" stories...:)Carry on.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."