weegegirl

Meeting with the Bobs.

Bob Slydell: I'll be honest with you, I love his music, I do, I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, it doesn't get any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

Milton Waddams: [talking on the phone] And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

yeah, was a good name, until that no-talent ass-clown got famous and started winning grammies.

why don't you just change your name then?

why should i change?? he's the one who sucks.
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

Holy crap. I was filling out the app for this interview today and one of the questions was... what type of machinery (office and mechanical) do you konw how to operate?

all I could think of was...

"theres no paper jam!"
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

i'll tell you what i'd do with a million dollars man...two chicks at the same time man. :D

Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
Peter Gibbons: Good point.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

here we have a peter gibbons...we had a chance to speak with peter and, boy, there's a straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

First I'm gonna take you out to dinner, and then I'm gonna go back to my apartment and watch kung fu. Do you ever watch kung fu?

I love kung fu.

Channel 39.

Totally.

You should come over and watch kung fu tonight.

Ok. Ok. Can we order lunch first? Ok.

Other than "Well, I wouln't say I've been missing it Bob." My favorite Bob part of that movie is:

Bob Slydell: So we just went a ahead and fixed the glitch.
Bill Lumbergh: Great.
Dom Portwood: So um, Milton has been let go?
Bob Slydell: Well just a second there, professor. We uh, we fixed the *glitch*. So he won't be receiving a paycheck anymore, so it will just work itself out naturally.
Bob Porter: We always like to avoid confrontation, whenever possible. Problem solved from your end.

That's some classic middle management if I've ever heard it!

And of course...
Bill Lumbergh: Oh, and next Friday... is Hawaiian shirt day... so, you know, if you want to you can go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans. :S

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

Wow............this is SO not what I expected when I read the thread title. :ph34r:

me either. but funny none the less!
I thought there was some other "store" trip.:S;)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

What we have here is a TRUE OFFACE SPACE FAN!

Yes, it is one of my favorite movies.

I can't let this thread die without these two:

“Conjugal visits? Not that I know of. No, minimum security prison is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is, kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be alright.”

“We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to Federal “Pound me in the Ass” prison!”

i don't want to go to any prison!!! i've never done anything illegal in my whole life!!! we were not thinking clearly because you told us we were losing our jobs!!! i'm going home now...you are a very bad person peter.

Wow............this is SO not what I expected when I read the thread title. :ph34r:

me either. but funny none the less!
I thought there was some other "store" trip.:S;)

I'm waiting for the UPS guy to bring me something from an online "store" trip. Does that help? :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke