2fat2fly

T-6 Time

I got to put in 1.2 hours in T6 time today-I'm stoked, i've been calling people that I don't even know. Nothing has been cooler that making that "North American Romeo Romeo entering left downwind" call to the tower:)to those of you that got fuzzy messages from me today, that was that radial roar.

Note, I wasn't the one calling, but i was on the stick when the call was made, and no, i didn't have the balls to try to land it.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Hey Dawg,
Can you see the green envy pouring out of me! That is great you got a T-6 ride. Nothing like the sound of a radial engine to get you hard as Japanese arithmetic!

BTW Freddie Cabanas says hello. I organized the civilian side of The Blue Angels Airshow on July 4th and got to work with Him, Gary Ward and a bunch of warbird folks. We had a ball and it went very well. Freddie told me about him flying the Sea Fury at Reno this year. He said you were Da Man and had his back on ignition.
He said he would hook me up in Rantoul this year on my "Pitts Drop"!B|

Also, there is a friend of mine I jump with named Jim Wilson (Capt. Quervo) that does aerobatic instruction here in a Decathalon but is going to be flying a T-6 up in the NorthEast this summer/fall. Keep an I eye out for him because he is a crazy fucker and a lot of fun to jump with. Look forward to seeing you again soon and please toast one for me at Reno this year ya lucky beotch! ;)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I got to put in 1.2 hours in T6 time today-I'm stoked, i've been calling people that I don't even know. Nothing has been cooler that making that "North American Romeo Romeo entering left downwind" call to the tower:)to those of you that got fuzzy messages from me today, that was that radial roar.

Note, I wasn't the one calling, but i was on the stick when the call was made, and no, i didn't have the balls to try to land it.

jhat the hell are you on about, it sounds like a near ariplane landing disaster:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

She wasn't as heavy as I thought she'd be, she is a little right wing heavy and you have to be aware of that but you don't have to fight it. Blue is a Reno racer so she's set up with a lighter control i would guess. the pilot told me that she has to use two hands during aerobatics. Now if I can get a half a ride I'll be content:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I got to jump out of a T-6 a couple years ago -- The plan was to "fall" out as the plane was inverted during a diving barrel roll. However, in reality, it was more like being sucked out during a 160-knot diving barrel roll...but it was worth EVERY bruise!!! After viewing my video, though, no one else wanted to try it!