kenz

sgt chris missick

i just wanted to throw this out to anyone that will be in the crosskeys area next saturday (7/30)...

a dear friend of mine, sgt chris missick, is going to be doing his first jump... chris is an amazing guy who just finished his tour in iraq a few months ago.. he is now on a venture driving across the country to personally thank those that have been a big support to him while he was gone... he will be documenting these experiences and writing a book about how his support has helped him get through his tour... he is truly a remarkable person.. you can read his whole story at www.webofsupport.com if you're interested..

he's always had a big interest in skydiving, so i told him that when he made it out here i would take him... he's coming, so we're going... and hey why not become an awesome part of his story as well right? afterwards we will be going out to celebrate and anyone and everyone is more than welcome to join us... the invite is definitely open...

i hope to see some of you there :)

~kenz
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

thanks matt i definitely will... he will really appreciate it...

and vamp :) the more the merrier

looking forward to seein ya there
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

thanks for all the warm wishes i will be sure to give them to him B|

hey freeflir~ if you need anything sent from back here to your unit drop me a pm and i would be more than happy to send out a care package - that goes for anyone else who is deployed as well

what an awesome monday :) i ended up doing level 1 - nice 1st and 2nd degree sprain B|
i took chris and his two traveling buddies, kyle and ryan, and my other good buddy greg
what was really cool was that the golden knights were practicing as well, so awesome to watch
we took pictures of everything so hopefully they'll send me some so i can post them up here... the ridiculous smile that was plastered on ALL of their faces was priceless :) more addicts in the making;)