Balls

No Prarie for me

While everyone was having fun at prarie with out me last weekend, Chrissylicious and took the MSF course and got our motorcycle endorsements.

Now its time to buy a bikeB|
----------------------------------------
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Not totally sure. Nothing too crazy. Maybe a 'busa:P j/k. I like the Suzuki SV, and the Bandit. Possibly a Honda Shadow. I'm pretty open to anything, I'm looking for a good deal on something I can ride for a year or two. Any good ideas for a first bike?
....so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Bandit is a bad ass first bike!!! It still has a lot of snort but is very easily controlled. Plus Bandits look cool. Excellent choice Chet for the both of you.

Side note:
You two were missed in LP. We are taking you next year if we have tie you up and put you in the back of the truck.;)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Don't worry, we WILL be there next year. We want to ride out bikes up there (or is that possible, I think I heard something about the road there being pretty rough).

SweetB| I want to get my little brothers one of those, my parents would freak though:S. They'll just have to settle for rides on my bike.

Don't worry, we WILL be there next year. We want to ride out bikes up there (or is that possible, I think I heard something about the road there being pretty rough).

You can ride all the way although the last couple of miles are gravel. The gravel part is pretty well groomed so you two shouldn't have any trouble getting in. It would be a killer ride on the way up to LP.

Are you jumping on WED night????
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

The gravel part is pretty well groomed so you two shouldn't have any trouble getting in

You might choke to death from the dust if you get behind anyone.. but the road is a good gravel road for the 6 miles it runs from McGregor Lake turnoff down to the Prairie ( yes the Lake is higher than the Prairie)

Not totally sure. Nothing too crazy. Maybe a 'busa:P j/k. I like the Suzuki SV, and the Bandit. Possibly a Honda Shadow. I'm pretty open to anything, I'm looking for a good deal on something I can ride for a year or two. Any good ideas for a first bike?

Bandit is nice if you love a high-revving bike, but the SV is totally controlable and is always fun!

Gonzo

Nice to meet you toot!

Chet, when you go - stay away from the rails. If you fight with the ground, the ground will win. Call this Operation Head-F#@*k!

JD- hows the neck? My ribs still hurt from jumping off the boat.

Chet- remember next year when you go what happens at Prairie stays at Prairie including JD and my stupid stunts.

At least JD was extremely drunk! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I am so going to laugh at you if that clip doesn't make the video. :D

Who are you kidding, Dave, he'll give you some reason to laugh at him either way soon enough. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so going to laugh at you if that clip doesn't make the video.

Who are you kidding, Dave, he'll give you some reason to laugh at him either way soon enough.

You know me I'm always willing to do say or do something stupid to make someone laugh.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

can't be any worse than the 15 seconds of fame that Jess and I may get :P

Good god, I don't know what I was thinking :S

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

can't be any worse than the 15 seconds of fame that Jess and I may get :P

Good god, I don't know what I was thinking :S

g

It's underwater... it might be kind of blurry if you're lucky. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke