Slappie

The real life Minorty Report

This shit is out of hand man.. Wired story here

There is now a PC that can predict when a crime will be commited.

McLaughlin's PC said a robbery would occur between 8 p.m. and midnight on July 27 on South Broadway in Yonkers, New York.

When a 25-year-old woman was robbed at 8:44 p.m. on South Broadway, she flagged down two patrolling police officers who were in the area because of McLaughlin's tip.

Minutes after the officers called in the crime, they found two armed suspects in the area with a stolen cell phone belonging to the victim, according to a report in The Journal News.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Wow...listen, I have a piece of paper on my wall here, I got it last year, and it says that in 2 more days IT WILL BE FRIDAY, AUGUST 5TH of 2005!!!!, man!!!, this is the shit.

crazyivan, nice to see you back.

as to predicting crime....there are some places where crimes must happen frequently, so its not that much of a call....

but yeah, data mining off integrated databases with our personal info, mixed with a radio tag in our bodies, and the movie has come to reality fast!

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton