fool

WoW?

Anyone here playing World of Warcraft? I know there was an older thread on it, but just wanted an idea of how many people here have tried it, or are currently involved in it. I've been playing for a few months, and DAMN. I can't seem to pull myself away from it. I'm currently playing a NE druid on shadowmoon getting my ass handed to me in STV. What about you all?

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I play every week. Used to be every night but I real life called. I love it but more for the social aspect. I have three toons: human rogue (lvl 9), human pally (lvl 31) and NE hunter (lvl twenty-something). My pally is in STV right now.

Rhoni Renee

Now is the time to take possession of my life, to start the impossible, a journey to the limits of my aspirations. For the first time to step toward my loveliest dream...." -- Hugh Prather

Yup, still play - lvl 60 NE Warrior on Burning Blade as well. Have a few others here and there on other realms, and some lower lvl's on BB. Doing a lot of end-game content like Molten Core, Onyxia and owning the horde in Alterac BG's (ranked #39 last week)

oh yea, nerf shammy!