feuergnom

rec.skydiving goes byebye

and the ones who came here were told to play nice :)

:):D:)

one thing's for sure - there was no room for political correctness.

i know some good people from those days, too...some for almost 8 yrs now. hell, i even remember 'sangiro' posting links to his old website pre-dz.com.

it's like anything else, it's not gonna be to everyone's taste, that's for sure. if there was too much noise, i just wouldn't read those threads. simple enough.

blues,
arlo

However, once I started my student program I was starving for information to learn from.

I learned a great deal over there.
The Grand Billy Goat Puff taught me how to love my fellow skydivers. He gave me a number.

Stay safe,
Mike

If you're gonna' be stupid, well, then you're most likely stupid.

I remember.

I don't split hairs, I shave them.

Ahhh, yes, RL, I also remember.
:)

There's a wise guy in every bunch. But in that bunch, the ratio was reversed.

The more things change, etc. ;)

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

The more things change, etc.

I think that no truer words may have been spoken over here, Rhonda.

I do like it over here, and I guess I don't really miss "over there" as much as I thought I might. After all, the good ones are just an email away, ya know. :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Small wonder. When the signal-to-noise ratio gets bad enough, you turn that station off.
About 5 or 6 years ago, it became valueless even at the level of minor information like boogie dates.

It won't actually go away, but who will notice either way ? The remaining two should just email each other.

Skydiving is fun, some have forgotten that basic point. Healthy people reject negativity and seek to live.

At most it was a place for a select few people to say how better they were than everyone else....outside of that it was a flamefest that got old after a week.

Me, billvon, quade, arlo, faulknerwn, revjim, bozo, peek, tombuch, kallend, krkeenan, d22369, skypsycho, miketjumps, jdobleman, titaniumlegs...just to name a few. Yeah, that's all we were doing over there was saying how better we were than everyone else.

Blues,
Dave

ha.............im better than you dave...........

hey, talked to jane today.......

At most it was a place for a select few people to say how better they were than everyone else....outside of that it was a flamefest that got old after a week.

Me, billvon, quade, arlo, faulknerwn, revjim, bozo, peek, tombuch, kallend, krkeenan, d22369, skypsycho, miketjumps, jdobleman, titaniumlegs...just to name a few. Yeah, that's all we were doing over there was saying how better we were than everyone else.

ya forgot me under my old moniker - Bvaskydive... I think that's what I was, it's been a few years... :|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban