ACMESkydiver

The official "Firefighters that Skydive" calendar!

You may not live in a monkey condo. You're out. :|

Monkey condo is one way to look at it. :(

OR Monkey See & Do :)

I knew I wasn't alone. That's three now!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

When I was a kid, boy could I play with my little toy tonka firetruck. I got the sound of the siren down. I look good in big red suspenders. That might make me about as qualified as Kev.

:o:o:o:o YES!!!

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :)
I'm changing bit'nesses. Ring side seats to firefighters vs...people that wish they were firefighters! :D

But I have to work w/ the cops.

When I was a kid, boy could I play with my little toy tonka firetruck. I got the sound of the siren down. I look good in big red suspenders. That might make me about as qualified as Kev.

I'm changing bit'nesses. Ring side seats to firefighters vs...people that wish they were firefighters! :D

But everyone must wear suspendies. :|

Except for Kev, sounds like all firefighters are all skeerdy cats. Don't want to be one, I'll just play one in a calendar.

I was taught it is more fun to be a lover then a fighter, so Kev wins by a walk over. Sorry folks, nothing to see here.

But I still want the suspendersthough.;)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

But I have to work w/ the cops.

:D:D:D:D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

And Sean...we'll compare our firetrucks tomorrow.:P

I'll be sure to have my camera out for that. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Hey I just passed the local fire station as I was driving onto campus...they were standing in the street trying to collect $ for Jerry's kids.

Yeah, ok. I didn't donate. I would have, but they weren't wearing BVD's and suspendies. :)
~Jaye

I WILL get you a picture! Us FFs are always looking to support a "good" cause! I don't think I can pull off a jump in bunker gear, although come to think of it the pantz would be pretty sweet for freeflying if you took the liners out. But I'll try to get you a pic of me jumping in an FD shirt.

Hey I just passed the local fire station as I was driving onto campus...they were standing in the street trying to collect $ for Jerry's kids.

Yeah, ok. I didn't donate. I would have, but they weren't wearing BVD's and suspendies. :)

LOL I just talked to Krisanne and she told me the same thing... but she didn't get any pictures :P

I WILL get you a picture! Us FFs are always looking to support a "good" cause! I don't think I can pull off a jump in bunker gear, although come to think of it the pantz would be pretty sweet for freeflying if you took the liners out. But I'll try to get you a pic of me jumping in an FD shirt.

YEAH!!!! Jumpin' firefighters. Now then SeaKev promised to get us a pic of himself soon as well...

Tap...
Tap, tap...
Tap, tap, tap...
Tap, tap, tap, tap....
Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap...

:|
~Jaye

Do I need to bring you one of my used torn duty "T" shirts when I come back down? Would you like it washed or not?

ps, I have one that smells like McDonalds fries....they tried to burn their establishment down last shift. Grease fires are fun! :)

Do I need to bring you one of my used torn duty "T" shirts when I come back down? Would you like it washed or not?

ps, I have one that smells like McDonalds fries....they tried to burn their establishment down last shift. Grease fires are fun! :)

T shirt? Sure! Only if your wear BVD's and suspendies too. :)
Krisanne has kindly volunteered to take the pics. ;)

OH HEY!!! Firefighters in BVD's and suspendies and rigs going out the door!!! Ooooo, I smell a cover shot coming on! B|
~Jaye

Uh.. I'm not sure that you want a pic of me, and since I'm just a wuff-diver anyway...

17yr volunteer firefighter, 1yr jumper from airplanes.

Now, if a collection is taken up to get me those next 2 jumps, I'll be running solo... and THEN....

[:/]

Those that have not jumped can not understand
Those that have jumped can not explain.

17yr old volunteer firefighter, 1yr jumper from airplanes.

That's what I read when I first saw your post...I was about to say "No jail-bait please." :|

:D

Now, if a collection is taken up to get me those next 2 jumps, I'll be running solo... and THEN....

[:/]

Ah, it's ok. You're a real skydiver! :)
NOW GIVE US NEKKID PICS! >:(

:D:D:D:D:D
~Jaye

LOL I just talked to Krisanne and she told me the same thing... but she didn't get any pictures :P

They were everywhere! Right in my neighborhood in Seattle! Somewhere in b.f. Washington when I pulled off the freeway to get gas (including a firechick, too....). Musta been a statewide thing. Or they were reading dropzone.com and came out to "audition." Either way, it was fun! None of them were shirtless, though. >:(:(

Lemme work on gettin' pics... might have to enlist the gf's help on this one...

Elvisio "long haired firefighter" Rodriguez

I wanted a nekkid Army Ranger pic, but my hubby wouldn't cooperate...>:( Of course the darling did oblige in person, however...:)

Hopefully your gf won't mind sending firefighter pics to us. ;)

P.S. to everyone...the 'nekkid' thing is just a joke (well shit the whole calendar is just a joke, um, unless you want to send pics, then I will solemnly swear to put together a virtual calendar with your lovely shots! :);)
~Jaye

God knows what Krisanne will do with nekkid firefighter pics. :ph34r:;)

Well, I'd tell you all, but ... :$:$:$:)

P.S. to everyone...the 'nekkid' thing is just a joke

Aw... booo.... :ph34r:

I figured that if it was fair to have us post nekkid pix, it would be only fair to request the same in exchange..

Those that have not jumped can not understand
Those that have jumped can not explain.