SBS

Does it scare anyone else...

All these airplane crashes??? WTF OVER!?!?!

I'm about to get on a plane to NY...let me tell you how warm and fuzzy this makes me feel...

[:/]

-S

All these airplane crashes??? WTF OVER!?!?!

I'm about to get on a plane to NY...let me tell you how warm and fuzzy this makes me feel...

[:/]

-S

Yeah, it kind of does. I don't know how I want to go, but I'm pretty sure that a plane crash on a commercial aircraft is not it.

Walt

could be worse... you could be driving... much more likelye to die driving..... er well, atleast many more people die while driving than while flying..... justthink, you could be doing something realy dangerous like skydiving.....

Just remember:

In event of a crash, make sure your seatbelt is tightly fastened...

you wouldn't want to miss the fire. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

You'll be fine... they come in threes. That makes the third passenger plane in the very recent, correct?

That makes 5 this month.. from CBSNEWS:

The crash was the world's fifth airliner accident this month.

Last week, 152 people died when a Colombian-registered West Caribbean charter went down in Venezuela. Two days earlier, 121 people died when a Cyprus-registered Helios Airways Boeing plunged into the mountains north of Athens.

Sixteen people were believed to have died Aug. 6 when a plane operated by Tunisia's Tuninter crashed off Sicily. In Toronto, all 309 people survived aboard an Air France Airbus A340 that overshot the runway on Aug. 2.

Those that have not jumped can not understand
Those that have jumped can not explain.

once again we can thank the media for focusing so much on tragedy... realistically speaking, for the most part we have no control on how the end comes to each of us, if its going to happen, its going to happen... but really the likelihood of it occurring is slim to none! just think of how awesome ny will be when you get there.. take a deep breath.. maybe wear your rig on board just in case ;) i mean after all you already know how to get out of the plane
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me