cocheese

Top 10 reasons why i should go to S. Africa

Actually we have recently upgraded to wood .... the mud was no longer of a good quality.

How are you my angel??? Your shack is being well looked after by Crazy Dave, he is definately not as loud as you :$ so the value of Cross Wind Avenue has dropped significantly :P;), although I do get more rest these days ... and in yold age I am needing it ;)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

yep, it's a cross between a Lion (male) and Tiger (female) Not something that would happen in nature. He was bred in captivity. Not sure if it was even in Serf Effrika :P I got more if you want to see. Drop me a pm and I'll email them thru.
"Africa is not for sissies"

yep, it's a cross between a Lion (male) and Tiger (female) Not something that would happen in nature. He was bred in captivity. Not sure if it was even in Serf Effrika :P I got more if you want to see. Drop me a pm and I'll email them thru.

Post 'em--I'm sure I'm not the only one interested in seeing more pictures of that gorgeous animal!

Walt

aw girl, dont you just know it!! I actually got quite abit of experience from outside camera ... but I think we are hijacking the thread ...... sorry Jef.

HELLO YOU ;)

Missing SA a bit, but happy here in Empuria :D FUN IN THE SUN, cant beat it! Who´s taken over my role as shit causer there in good ol SA?!

Hope life is treating you well sweetie :)When you visiting? ;)
**Those who refuse to live and learn simply exist**

It's a Liger, Napoleon Dynamite's favourite animal!

And yes Cocheese, the South Africans have officially hijacked your thread, sorry dude!

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Who´s taken over my role as shit causer there in good ol SA?!;)

Haha, I doubt anyone could ever replace you girl ;)

Life is good but i really do need to come over and say hi sometime, Will (camera) and Enid (packer) are good mates of mine :)
Again, sorry Jef, but hijacking's what we're good at :D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

So answer me this. If I'm a Big Ass American who wants to shoot Big Ass Bullets out of a Big Ass Gun at some seriously Big Ass Animals will there be something for me to _do_ once I get down there on a Big Ass Boeing Plane :| Or must I eat tofu?

Yay, bring your big ass american ass here with your big ass gun so I can shoot your big ass with your big gun, so you can leave our precious animals alone.
And we might just braai you for dinner. :P

Humph, go hunt something in your own back yard and leave our fantastic and majestic animals alive thank you very much!! >:(

Peej, shame for promoting hunting here. Surely there are enough fat ass chicks to leopard crawl after in the dark at the DZ.:ph34r: Or maybe they have all just left and only the hot chicks are left. ;)

Anyway Cocheese, come on over, the water is warm and the weather is fine.
Sheri has already promised lots of favours to you if you pack her chute.

Yay for Summer - bring this shit home!!

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

Here she goes promising all sorts on my behalf .. all I can remember promising is half the plane ticket!!! ;)

As for the fat chicks ... shame babe, they gotta get lucky too!!!

Now onto some congrats on passing the Instructors Course - WELL DONE!!!!!!!! ;)

Hi Chick,

I was thinking along the lines of getting him onto a load. :S Always good to have friends in high places.

Thanks for the congrats, course was HECTIC, but we all flew through with flying colours.

As for the fat chicks, I have not seen any on our DZ for quite some time really... The boys must be getting hungry.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

Well thats to bad ... any reason?? Africa is no longer that dark mysterious continent riddled with Disease and third world problems ........

We recently had power installed in all major buildings, also I am surprised to see that cars are now replacing the trusted horse.

if your lucky ... and usually you only find it in homes of the very rich ...... running water ... I mean WOW!!!

;);):ph34r:;)

Yay, bring your big ass american ass here with your big ass gun so I can shoot your big ass with your big gun, so you can leave our precious animals alone.
And we might just braai you for dinner. :P

Humph, go hunt something in your own back yard and leave our fantastic and majestic animals alive thank you very much!! >:(

Right on!!! Check this out!

Walt