grue

I'd like to hit 1,000 posts tonight. Who wants to help?

What happened on the landing?

The instructor told me over the radio that I could stand it up... and I guess in my mind I visualized all of the landings I saw 'experienced' skydivers make and without even thinking I stuck out my left leg, as if to run it out, instead of keeping my feet and knees together. [:/]:S

OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW. B| I actually grimaced when I pictured that :S
cavete terrae.

I actually grimaced when I pictured that

It's hard to believe, but I didn't have any pain when it happened. Things felt kinda 'weird' but no pain. A guy landed near me and he came over to see if I was okay. I told him I wasn't sure and asked him to help me up. He grabbed my hand and I tried to stand up (with the rig on) to walk off the field. My leg buckled and I fell back to the ground. That is how I knew the leg was broken. The poor guy turned green when he saw that.

Let's talk about something!

Oh. dear.

I kid not. :|

A woman, from Houston, is calling in to a sex lady on the Oxygen channel (it's been pretty funny) to say (paraphrase): I'm too wet to feel anything 'during'. I heard meat tenderizer helps "dry things up". True?

:|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I actually grimaced when I pictured that

It's hard to believe, but I didn't have any pain when it happened. Things felt kinda 'weird' but no pain. A guy landed near me and he came over to see if I was okay. I told him I wasn't sure and asked him to help me up. He grabbed my hand and I tried to stand up (with the rig on) to walk off the field. My leg buckled and I fell back to the ground. That is how I knew the leg was broken. The poor guy turned green when he saw that.

Eek. When I blew my ACL and MCL out, I didn't think anything was wrong, I thought the "POP-POP" was my ski or binding breaking. Tried to stand up, fell down went boom, cursed like a sailor. In fact, the ski patrol and my dad agreed I had a pretty impressive vocabulary for a 13 year old. "Does it hurt?" "No, it doesn't ****hurt, but it's the god damned middle of **** hockey season and my coach is going to knock my **** in the **** dirt when he hears what I ****** did!"

Dad: :o:o:o:D>:([:/]
Ski patrol: :o:oB|
cavete terrae.

Oh. dear.

A woman, from Houston, is calling in to a sex lady on the Oxygen channel (it's been pretty funny) to say (paraphrase): I'm too wet to feel anything 'during'. I heard meat tenderizer helps "dry things up". True?

I.... just.... words fail me.
cavete terrae.

Oh. dear.

That's just disturbing and wrong....:S
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Oh. dear.

I kid not.

What did the sex lady say? :o

Damn... having watched what meat tenderizer does to steaks before I throw them on the grill (don't leave it too long or the steaks melt), I can only imagine what it does to human tissue... Gah...

That's just freaking scary..

I can hear the dispatcher now... "respond reference injured person, excessively tender".

Those that have not jumped can not understand
Those that have jumped can not explain.

Well, uhhhhh, , III've never heard of anything like... ... thaaat, buuuut...

What's in that anyway? :|

(edit)Houston responded: I dunno. I heard I could get it at a BBQ sto'.
(ongoing conversation)
. Ummm, well, ....

Just use a towel. :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Hey Rebecca, are you wearing contacts in your avatar pic?

Her eyes are very very pretty :)

:$

Yes, the vision kind... why?

If it's the spot, that's mine.

You do have pretty eyes, I'm asking because it looks like you have colored contacts in.
-9 toes

You do have pretty eyes, I'm asking because it looks like you have colored contacts in.

Nope. That's my color. I DO have a pair designed for lighter eyes that tint mine a freaky-bright green though. They confuse the shit out of people. >:(

So I only wear them around St. Paddy's and Halloween. :)

Yellow... that's why the greenish tint... my parents' genes were very good to me with the form, just not the function. Thank God that's not an issue in this day and age!

Speaking of which, I read a thing one time which suggested that we as a species are gradually going collectively blinder since vision hasn't been a 'selector' for a while now...

Yellow... that's why the greenish tint... my parents' genes were very good to me with the form, just not the function. Thank God that's not an issue in this day and age!

Speaking of which, I read a thing one time which suggested that we as a species are gradually going collectively blinder since vision hasn't been a 'selector' for a while now...

Makes me want to see a picture of you. ;) That makes sense to me...I notice more and more people wear glasses and plus that quite a few people now spend a significant amount of time in front of a computer/television screen almost every day.
-9 toes