FlyingJ

Apartment in Tallahassee

Hey Tallahassee folks...

As of the beginning of January or so (maybe just a bit earlier) me and a few friends need to find an apartment in Tallahassee. We're looking at 3 and 4 bedrooms. Location is not all that important as we'll all be volunteering with an AmeriCorps team that travels 3 weeks a month. Price is the main factor as we are all living on a VERY modest living stipend.

So, if you think you have any suggestions please by all means hit me up with a message.

I'm evacuated for the storm now and chances are pretty good my crew will be sent over to Mississippi in the next day or two so I probably won't respond very quickly but if you have any suggestions please post them here and I'll look up the thread when I return.

Also, about the same time as I'm moving to Tallahassee I'll probably be looking to sell my 30ft travel trailer, so keep that in mind if you might be interested!

I miss the hell out of jumping and hanging out. With deciding to join AmeriCorps for a second year it will probably be another year before I can afford to get back in a plane, but I'm already looking forward to it!

jason.
Killing threads since 2004.

hey Jay call my cell i can get you a great apt 3 bedroom Plus living in tally you can ride up with me each week-end to the farm
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hehe...sounds great, now all i need is a sugarmama (or hell, even a sugardaddy would do) to pay for me to start jumping again!

send me a pm with your phone number. i lost it when i changed cell phones. i want to talk to you about what we emailed about last week as well.
Killing threads since 2004.