RoysPlayThing

I think this was attempted murder...

So... Jason at our home DZ was trying to get a new avatar picture but I guess he thought if he got in real close, the photo would come out great... But I tease him that he tried to kill me. I had to squat down to not get rammed in the face by his feet and legs. :S (Its dangerous out there :D ) ...

Anyway, if you take a look at the picture, there was no way he was going to swoop around me... Do you think he was attempting to give me a swift kick? :S:):D:D

P.S. NOTICE THE SMILE ON HIS FACE... LOL

Edited to Say: This post is a joke and I don't really think he was trying to kill me, and there is no good reason for the post... I just posted. :D:P
Pssst.. so do you think he was trying to kill me? :D

I think he was trying to get your face in his crotch and this was the only way he could make it happen...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Pssst.. so do you think he was trying to kill me? Laugh

Clearly an example of what GFD called "air rage." The attached photo should work as evidence for the authorities when you sue his ass.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

No there is no way in hell he was going to carve around you.

:o Thats what I thought! Maybe he was just trying to hurt me very badly. :ph34r: .... but thats neither here nor there ...Look at the great "puppet" shot I took under so much pressure. :$:D

Nice picture. You do great work.

Thanks!

:$Oh, wait, I think you were talking about Lany's photography skills, not my photo editing skills. Nevermind. :D