windcatcher

what are your ideas, opinions, etc on marriage???

I no longer see the point to a marriage unless you are going to have kids. What exactly is the differance? Some dude watches you talk and signs a document.

Maybe once I was living with someone for a while after we have dated a few years. However, I sure won't make the mistake of asking anyone to marry me again for some time - if ever.

Engagement/Marriage does seem the best way to ruin a relationship.

You got that right! ;)

I just want someone to have dinner ready for me when I get home, is that too much to ask? :P

As long as the delivery guy isn't late, it isn't.

Got married in church (kirk) because its the brides big day, me i was bagadge along for the ride look pretty and just nod:ph34r:. I almost left for the pub just across the road "well the guests where late due to the driver getting lost!!!":D:D:D.

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

One thing I was wondering, for those of you who aren't religious, why you would want to get married, especially since it's often seen as a religious ceremony.
What are the benefits of marrying, not marrying?

As a part time atheist I’m offended that you seem to think religion and marriage have anything to do with each other? WTF??? :S
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

One thing I was wondering, for those of you who aren't religious, why you would want to get married, especially since it's often seen as a religious ceremony.
What are the benefits of marrying, not marrying?

As a part time atheist I’m offended that you seem to think religion and marriage have anything to do with each other? WTF??? :S

part time? :|

part time atheist

part time?

During great sex -- don't people say "oh God keep that up?"

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

During great sex -- don't people say "oh God keep that up?"

Wendy W.

Oh.........yes I do........B|

Opinion about marriage.......done it once for 12 years.....not sure I would do it again.......but never say never....hope this helps!:)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."