ntrprnr

Thoughts while waiting for my new rig...

Just called Infinity: my new rig is gonna be about another three weeks... :-( Made me think of these quotes. Feel free to add your own...

Gun Shop Owner: And this is for shooting down police helicopters.
Homer: Oh, I don't need anything like that... yet. Just give me my gun. *grabs for gun*
Gun Shop Owner: Sorry, the law requires a five-day waiting period. We've got to run a background check.
Homer: Five days? But I'm mad now! I'd kill you if I had my gun!
Gun Shop Owner: Yeah, well, you don't.

Princess Bride:
Inigo Montoya: I hate waiting. I could give you my word as a Spaniard.

Kill Bill V2
Bill: I suppose the traditional way to conclude this is, we cross Hanzo swords. Well, it just so happens, this hacienda comes with its very own private beach. And this private beach just so happens to look particularly beautiful bathed in moonlight. And there just so happens to be a full moon out tonight. So, swordfighter, if you want to sword fight, that's where I suggest. But if you wanna be old school about it - and you know I'm all about old school - then we can wait till dawn, and slice each other up at sunrise, like a couple real-life, honest-to-goodness samurais.

Wall Street:
Gordon Gekko:
Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste... time...

Reservoir Dogs:
Joe: So, you guys like to tell jokes, huh? Gigglin' and laughin' like a bunch of young broads sittin' in a schoolyard. Well, let me tell a joke. Four guys, sittin' in a bullpen, in San Quentin. All wondering how the fuck they got there. What should we have done, what didn't we do, who's fault is it, is it my fault, your fault, his fault, all that bullshit. Then one of them says, hey. Wait a minute. When we were planning this caper, all we did was sit around tellin' fuckin' jokes! Get the message? Boys, I don't mean to holler at ya. When this caper's over - and I'm sure it'll be a successful one - we'll get down to the Cayman Islands, hell, I'll roll and laugh with all of ya. You'll find me a different character down there. Right now, it's a matter of business.