Taylor610

Services For D-911

For our fallen Brother, Robert V. "Bobby" Frierson

This post is to inform those who would like to attend the services, the locations and times of each. It is not to re-open a can of worms. If you would like to post prayers, thoughts, or condolences for family members, I see no problem. Please however keep it at that and that only. If this thread should run astray, I would ask that one of the Greenies clean it up and lock it.

Visitation is Friday night from 6:00 to 8:00pm at:

Thompson Funeral Home Of W Columbia
200 State St
West Columbia
South Carolina 29171
Phone: (803) 791-0650

The Funeral will be at 1 PM in Denmark at the Presbyterian church.

There will be an informal gathering of jumpers at the Barnwell County Airport (the old Barnwell DZ) that evening. There we will share in the celebration of Bobby's wonderful life and commitment to this sport.

Bobby, you will be sorely missed by this community. May your family know Gods loving embrace and comfort. May God grant you peace and rest.

"Heaven Gates, this is ol' Bobby Frierson on final approach to land."

"Welcome home Bobby, Welcome home"

i won't be able to make it up for the funeral wally, but please give cindy a big hug for me and extend my condolences to "uncle" bobby's family and fellow skydivers. :(

with love and a big hug to you guys,
arlo

p.s. have one for me at the dz.

If any of the DZ's would like to do a load in memory of Bobby, we are using 5:00pm as the time frame. I am sure we will have DZ's from coast to coast, making one more dive for D-911!! We will leave the service and gather at the old Barnwell DZ. For those of you who will not be able to make the trip, please make a jump in his memory.