Breezejunky

Climbing Over a Toilet Stall - Gracefully

If you really need in to a locked stall, slide under. Or... go hop a tall fence about 50 times until you have it down.

Never thought to go over the top, but then again, haven't slid under one since I was a child. I thought it was funny to lock it and leave.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Never thought to go over the top, but then again, haven't slid under one since I was a child. I thought it was funny to lock it and leave.

I've done that before when I was young... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Eewwwww if you slide under you stand the chance of sliding through urine and foot gunk...

When you're 10, that's not much of a consideration.

Now that I'm a big kid... more than 10, if I needed to slide under, I might grab paper towels and plant my ass on them and slide away.:)
Then again, I'm pretty good at the limbo
Just a thought.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Does anyone know the technique for climbing over a toilet stall divider with grace?

Saw someone do it recently. Very impressive. Thought it might be a good skill to have.....

I have seen that technique done with some grace;) You just need a little help from a friend.

Love ya sweetie, and miss you.

Edited to add picture.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Does anyone know the technique for climbing over a toilet stall divider with grace?

We could go over and ask the climbers.:D

Hey Ronda, that must be why I could do it so graceful:ph34r: Even in the state of mind I was in;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

We could go over and ask the climbers.:D

Slide under.... just bring a creeper with yaa.

The state of mine we were in, the last thing we were thinking about was a creeper. Trust me, climbing over was easier.