RkyMtnHigh

Cirque du Soleil

Oh my GOODNESS!!! So I'm not the only one!

I saw Allegria last year in August, which for the record I paid $240 (Canadian that is) for 2 tickets 11 months, yes that's right, 11 months before the show. I went to visit my sister in Australia in May, and her big surprise for me was Cirque du Soleil tickets. So I saw Quidam in Australia. Then I purchased tickets about 6 months in advance for their brand new show and saw that in August. I would give an appendage to see every show that they have. It is THE BEST show I have ever seen, and would LOVE to see every one!

Glad to know I'm not the only one on here that has a serious love for this show!

Oh yah, and I own Varekai on DVD!!! Can't get enough of it!!!

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

As if their shows weren't cool enough... there are skydivers among them! When they were in Columbus, the artistic director and several of the crew did tandems. One of the light guys is an experienced jumper, as well. I was fortunate enough to take the artistic director on his first skydive... Great people.:)

I just saw Ka while I was in Vegas and I have to say although the stage was technologically amazing, the show was the worst Cirque show I've ever seen. Do not spend the money to go and see it, see on of the other vegas shows.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I've seen Mystere, O, and KA in Vegas. Haven't gone to one of the traveling shows yet. Mesmerizing stuff!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Katie, I am soooooo a Cirque fan. . .yep, call me a nerd. .. its okay. . .

I have seen all the vegas shows and most all the traveling shows. . .I go see everything that lands in Los Angeles 9or thereabouts) when it comes here. . I have even seen the SeaWorld Cirque show. . .its only about 15 minutes and AMAZING. . .

If your ever local and want company, let me know. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

BTW, their lighting designer (or something like that) is a skydiver. Been jumping here while they're performing in hartford.

Yup, he jumped with us in San Marcos when they were performing in Austin. Several of the staff and performers also did tandems.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.