GTAVercetti

Hitchhiker game

Some of you may remember the old hitchhiker's guide adventure game. It is a text based game that follows the story pretty well. They created some flash versions:

Hitchhiker game

and here is a walkthrough (the game will intentionally lie to you)

Guide

Go forth and be unproductive
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

That is f-ing great. Hitchikers' was the first computer game I ever remember playing (what a way to start with games...thanks Dad >:(). Really it was great, on a 128k Mac, no graphics....imagination was all that was needed. If this is the full game, then I'm gonna be up till the wee hours of the morning...thanks GTA. [:/]:D

Played it, won it, loved it.

Great game - found it maybe 6 months ago and it took me a couple of weeks to fully explore it during my lunch breaks.

If you need any hints or tips give me a shout. You'll love getting to grips with controlling Dark - just remember there's nothing like Real Tea. (I love the scientific explanations for everything).

I was only dissapointed that once you'd really got to grips with the game and were actually able to properly do things that was pretty much the end of the game. I would like to see sequel... would have to be done just as well mind to work.