lisamariewillbe

45 down

Clay has turned into a bitch boy

Nope...........just going 3 months with no nookie makes me a bit "In need!" ;) First things first you know!

You mean 3 months without Lisa:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I would think, there would be work over there for quite a while. Especially, construction.

Doesn't pay enough! :D I need insurgents to keep me employed. I'm going to send Zarqawi a Christmas card for the next few years. :D

Uh... do they 'believe' in Christmas? I think, it's something different. BUT! Hallmark, will surely, have a card for that and any other Muslim holiday!

Chuck:D

Uh... do they 'believe' in Christmas?

Them not being Christians...............I sorta doubt it. :ph34r:

I have no knowledge of the Muslim religion. Don't think I'd want to be a Muslim. They 'prize' suicide for Allah or something like that.

Chuck

They 'prize' suicide for Allah or something like that.

Nahhh..............that's just the nut cases. ;) I couldn't be Muslim because they aren't supposed to eat pork. If I have a piece of advice for anyone it's to NOT get between me and my pork chops at dinner and my sausage at breakfast! :D I read a hilarious story recently. It was some celebrity. He said "I didn't know I was Muslim until I was like 10 or 12. My Mom called me at a friends house and asked what I was doing. I said 'Eating some bacon.' Of course she immediately mentioned that 'we are Muslims and we're not supposed to eat pork.' So I told her we should think about converting because pork is REALLY REALLY good." :D:D:D

They 'prize' suicide for Allah or something like that.

Nahhh..............that's just the nut cases. ;) I couldn't be Muslim because they aren't supposed to eat pork. If I have a piece of advice for anyone it's to NOT get between me and my pork chops at dinner and my sausage at breakfast! :D I read a hilarious story recently. It was some celebrity. He said "I didn't know I was Muslim until I was like 10 or 12. My Mom called me at a friends house and asked what I was doing. I said 'Eating some bacon.' Of course she immediately mentioned that 'we are Muslims and we're not supposed to eat pork.' So I told her we should think about converting because pork is REALLY REALLY good." :D:D:D

That's funny! OMG!
I'll bet, his dad had some 'pork' for his mother!:D

Chuck