Jeth

Holy shit!! They finally called!!

OMG, I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!! I have been applying to this company for over 3 months. They have the perfect opportunity for me, and I love their corporate culture, too.

THEY FINALLY CALLED!! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!! It was my last cover letter, she loved it!! She said it was great that I was so passionate about the company even before working there. B| She thinks I am an excellent fit for the position and is going to talk with the manager.

Ok, I MUST get this job!! I've gotta get out of this shithole where I am! Everyone please send me lots of good luck vibes!!!

WOO-HOO!!! They finally called!!! :)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

OMG, I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!! I have been applying to this company for over 3 months. They have the perfect opportunity for me, and I love their corporate culture, too.

THEY FINALLY CALLED!! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT!! It was my last cover letter, she loved it!! She said it was great that I was so passionate about the company even before working there. B| She thinks I am an excellent fit for the position and is going to talk with the manager.

Ok, I MUST get this job!! I've gotta get out of this shithole where I am! Everyone please send me lots of good luck vibes!!!

WOO-HOO!!! They finally called!!! :)

Congrats!! Don't get that excited in the interview or you won't be able to negotiate ;)
F LORIDA!

Congrats!! Don't get that excited in the interview or you won't be able to negotiate ;)

HehHeh I know, I've got to control my myself. (Especially cuz I'm still at my shitty job.) ;) But hopefully they'll like my enthusiasm. :)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

So what companie you going to work for?

Right. I like that attitude. No maybe, I AM going to work for them. ;) It's Walgreens corporate. They have a massive software development operation, they do all their own stuff in-house. Lots of opportunites and awesome benefits.

Right now I work for a tiny little software company with shitty benefits and no advancement potential. Yuck. And they treat everyone like shit. >:(
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

I know a few people at Walgreen's corporate (non-technical) and they love working there. I wish that you get the position, although it will likely mean that your PWing days here are over.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

That is good to hear! :)
Thats okay if I can't PW anymore. I would much rather be doing work I enjoy than trying to get thru the day by surfing. :)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site

Congrats...

The key to success is to let your boss know early on that you're better than he/she is in every way :P

Well my boss right now is a total moron who thinks he knows more than me... its very annoying. >:(

Hopefully soon I can be rid of him forever!!! :)
PFRX!!!!!
My Jump Site