Daizey

Welcome to Ohio, Kelel01!

At least I don't ask Whhuffo questions as someone packs :P I still can't believe how long I walked beside you with out you knowing it. I guess its true that those folks from Michigan just are a little slow. :D:P
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I'm not in the habit of looking over my shoulder while in a crowd of 50,000.....just how long WERE you stalking me ? I thought you had a girlfriend ?

And you are the absolute WORST ambassador of BASE jumping. When I covered up the 'Dropzone.com' on my shirt and asked whuffo questions of the other two groups I saw packing, they were most considerate, patient, and accomodating with their answers.....not surly and openly hostile like you were.

Also, you never told me how fast you go back up after you pull.....slacker.

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

At least 100 yards before you noticed. If you would'nt have noticed in another few seconds I was going to yell out "Michigan Sucks!!!" to see if you looked at me. :D:D

Hostile? Should have seen how I treated the whuffos on the Bus. :ph34r:

And you go up really fast compared to me. :D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

If you would'nt have noticed in another few seconds I was going to yell out "Michigan Sucks!!!" to see if you looked at me.

Yep...that would have gotten my attention. :)

Don
It's a free-for-all."

I thought you had a girlfriend ?

He does, but he decided to leave the LZ, the area where they were supose to meet and head back up to the bridge while she headed down to meet him. Then she proceded to wait, give up, and then get lost for an hour before she finally found him again:D

So he had plenty of time to stalk ya;)

*daizey*

He does, but he decided to leave the LZ, the area where they were supose to meet and head back up to the bridge while she headed down to meet him. Then she proceded to wait, give up, and then get lost for an hour before she finally found him again

Well, he is from Columbus....enough said.

....and from all his friends here at dz.com, thanks for keeping an eye on him. We keep thinking he's old enough to take care of himself, and he keeps proving us wrong. :)

Don
It's a free-for-all."