BillyVance

Anybody remember "The Wanderers"?

Just wondered if anybody remembers the movie "The Wanderers"? I haven't seen it in a long time. Seems like it never gets any air time anymore. Helluva movie I always thought...

The scene at the football field when you started seeing the line of gangsters just ready to rumble...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Is that the film where a gang in New York are trying to make it back to Coney island? :P

I think so, I don't remember what the plot was about. There was a scene in the bowling alley where the fatso drops a bowling ball on one of the Wanderer's hand... And another scene where one guy has something tied to his balls and they throw it off a bridge... something like that? :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

WARRIORS COME OUT AND PLAYYYY

http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/

Indeed, the Wanderers were cute, but where's their video game, 25 years later?

CAAAANNNNNN YOOUUUUUUUU DIIGGG IIITTTTTTT....?
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

The "fatso" was a mob boss (and the dad of the girl that the leader of the Wanderers was banging) that dropped a ball on the hand of a pro bowler that previously hustled his team.

The scene at the bridge was where one of the Wanderers joined the Baldies and did that to his former gang members as initiation.

And the gangsters at the football field where called the Duckie Boys. (never understood that, shrug)

I make a point of watching that movie about once a month. B|

big(TheWop)sapper

The "fatso" was a mob boss (and the dad of the girl that the leader of the Wanderers was banging) that dropped a ball on the hand of a pro bowler that previously hustled his team.

The scene at the bridge was where one of the Wanderers joined the Baldies and did that to his former gang members as initiation.

And the gangsters at the football field where called the Duckie Boys. (never understood that, shrug)

I make a point of watching that movie about once a month. B|

big(TheWop)sapper

That movie is worth getting the DVD... Will have to go the Amazon route though...

>>the Duckie Boys. (never understood that, shrug)<<

I know this only because I was alive back then . . .

It was because of the way they combed their hair on the back of their heads. It was folded in from both sides and it kind of flipped up on the bottom. It was called a Duck Tail and that became the Duckie Boys . . .

NickD :)BASE 194