RkyMtnHigh

I'm in need of a PET!

I have four dogs. I have always believed that if your gonna get a dog, GET a dog. No pissy 'lil yapper dog. BUT, I have come to my senses. I rescued from the side of a highway, not once, but twice a small Rat Terrier. OMG! This dog is the sweetest, smartest, and down right fun, not to mention loyal, I can't take a S***, without it following me to the bathroom. Her personality is more then the other three combined. NOT that I don't love my other three, I do, but you know, they all have different personalities.

Check out a small dog, 14 lbs and under. Yeah, they need excersize, but don't you? I mean if you are struggling to face the world, so to speak, a small dog will make you get up and out. Not to mention all the unconditional love they give back.

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Kateee,
Wanna adopt my cat for the hurricane??
she will be stuck in my apartment (yes with plenty of food and water, etc) while I'm at work. :(

Have I mentioned how much I hate working in tv lately???

>:(

I wish you didn't live so far away over there on the gulf side of FL, otherwise I'd temporarily adopt your cat for the hurricane. It would do me some good too. I went to the pet store today and wanted to take all the lil critters home.

Actually bearded dragons do quite well here in florida as long as you keep the heat and the give them enough UVB (not just UVA) . Some of the biggest breeders of them are here in FL. Have you seen some of the colors they have bred out of them? Quite cool. Only bad thing about reptiles, for the most part, they aren't good companion pets. They arent like a dog, or a macaw or cockatoo that are affectionate.
( I do like beardys though, one of my fav lizards)
---------------
"Once you find a job that you like, you never have to work another day in your life"

how about a big baby..:D

Kenny

I'd hate to piss that pup off:o. Does he/she sleep in the bed with you? I can imagine a bed hog too;)

haha...I have only seen him pissed once..and it was not fun. Most of the time he is just wagging that nub of a tail. It is actually pretty funny he wags it so hard that his whole back end swings from side to side.

There is no way he could sleep in the bed...just too big..plus he snores..:D

Kenny

haha...I have only seen him pissed once..and it was not fun. Most of the time he is just wagging that nub of a tail. It is actually pretty funny he wags it so hard that his whole back end swings from side to side.

There is no way he could sleep in the bed...just too big..plus he snores..

:D...oh no! a dog that snores.

There is no way he could sleep in the bed...just too big..plus he snores..

:D...oh no! a dog that snores.

snores and moves his little...urr..I mean big paws like he is running. Every now and then there are muffled quiet barks.....all in his sleep. I guess he has dreams of running and playing. :D

Kenny

:D I so needed that laugh! imagining a dog dreaming. Perhaps he's having nightmares of being chased by a little Yorkie:ph34r:

HAHA..that is funny you say that. He had his butt handed to him by a little pug @ the dog park. Devito wanted a tennis ball...so he went to get it....I guess it belonged to the little pug. ......haha the little dog jumped in the air and actually wrapped his little legs around his big head and started chewing on his nose. Devito, shook him off and dropped the ball and then gave me the WTF look.....:D

but within a few seconds he was wagging that nub of a tail again. :)
Kenny

My 4.5 lb Yorkie "Kozmo" used to bite the cheek of my friend's Chow. The Chow didn't recognize Kozzie as a dog, became crosseyed like "what is THIS on my face" and shook Kozzie side to side until he fell off. Kozzie kept pursuing the Chow and the Chow just looked at him like "yeah, right..you might want to rethink this one lil guy":D

Actually bearded dragons do quite well here in florida as long as you keep the heat and the give them enough UVB (not just UVA) . Some of the biggest breeders of them are here in FL. Have you seen some of the colors they have bred out of them? Quite cool. Only bad thing about reptiles, for the most part, they aren't good companion pets. They arent like a dog, or a macaw or cockatoo that are affectionate.
( I do like beardys though, one of my fav lizards)

My boy is very social, thinks he is sexy, will chase the cat, and even surfs DZ.com. :D
Fly it like you stole it!