sid

Vinnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vinnie Testaverde is THE MAN! B| At the age of 41 The Jets call him back to start (I'll say that again in case you missed it) they called him back TO START at Quarterback and he kicked ass!
When they dumped him for Pennington (who was on the sidelines cheering like a madman this week BTW) Vinnie showed what a class act he is. No petulance, sulking or tantrums, he worked the sidelines, calling in plays and helping the new boy out. After a brief trip to Texas, The Jets lose #1 and #2 QB's and call "VINNIE" - and he helped the Jets hand the Bucs their 1st loss of the season. GO VINNIE.....

Man - I'm inspired, I may even consider starting to do tandems or something at my advanced age ;)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

and he helped the Jets hand the Bucs their 1st loss of the season. GO VINNIE.....

I bet that felt good for him since it was the Bucs who dumped him many years ago!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Man - I'm inspired, I may even consider starting to do tandems or something at my advanced age

Go for it, it's a hell of a lot of fun. I had been a skydiver for 25 years before I made my first tandem; I do tandems every weekend and I was 47 when I did my first one.

Man - I'm inspired, I may even consider starting to do tandems or something at my advanced age

Go for it, it's a hell of a lot of fun. I had been a skydiver for 25 years before I made my first tandem; I do tandems every weekend and I was 47 when I did my first one.

actually Beezy that was a little tongue in cheek, I just started doing them in August right after my 51st birthday (I know, I know, I don't look a day over 50)........
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

and he helped the Jets hand the Bucs their 1st loss of the season. GO VINNIE.....

I bet that felt good for him since it was the Bucs who dumped him many years ago!

I'm pretty sure Vinnie has way too much integrity to gloat over something like that......... :Pright?:ph34r:
Pete Draper,

Big friggin deal. I don't care if they put Terry Bradshaw in to QB. The Jets offensive line and defense won that game. Vinny threw 13 completions with no TDs and one interception. Whoopdie Doo.

oooo - we're smarting about the Eagles ain't we? What was that score again? Dallas - 33 Philly - phoned it in ?
Pete Draper,

Big friggin deal. I don't care if they put Terry Bradshaw in to QB. The Jets offensive line and defense won that game. Vinny threw 13 completions with no TDs and one interception. Whoopdie Doo.

Maybe the Eagles shoulda called Terry Bradshaw, he woulda done better than ole chunky soup McNabb. Hell his momma would thrown a better game!
Pete Draper,

LOL...we can tell the weather sucked too much for you two to jump this weekend. Now you're both cranky! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

LOL...we can tell the weather sucked too much for you two to jump this weekend. Now you're both cranky! :ph34r:

Damn Cowden, Andrea knows us a little TOO well ;)
Pete Draper,