Skootz

Adding Jumps to Pro Track

This past weekend my Pro Track wasn't working right. It was beeping, but was not logging the jumps. Now my jump count is off by my weekend numbers. I looked through my manual, but I cant figure out how to add jumps. Does anyone know? Or am I just outta luck?

I don't have a pro-track anymore but used to have to do this regularly since the pro-track doesn't log hop'n'pops, you need to update the total jump number and total freefall time (if you want).

exactly - I have to update the "totals" everytime I do a CrW jump (I don't carry the ProTrack during CrW, but like to see the ProTrack current to my totals)

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Page 18 & 19 of the manual show how to update the logbook totals. You aren't really adding the jump in, you're just updating the totals so that they reflect the actual number of jumps you've really done.

So if the last logged jump was 66, you just need to update your logbook total so that your total jump number is 70 and your freefall time is also current. Then the next time you go up it'll log jump 71. You'll have a gap - it'll have logged jump 66 and jump 71, but they'll both be there.

Edit to add - do you know what was wrong with your Protrack? Batteries? You might want to also replace the batteries before you go up just in case that's the issue. If it doesn't correctly log next time a return to L&B for a checkup might be in order. They'll fix you up right away.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

And be careful to obey the 2 minute wait between the removal of the depleted and the insertion of the fresh batteries. It's hidden somewhere in the back of the manual as well.
The mind is like a parachute - it only works once it's open.
From the edge you just see more.
... Not every Swooper hooks & not every Hooker swoops ...

I don't know how to update the totals.

Basically, when you get to the totals page (jumps, free fall time) hit set 3 times, and it will go into the set mode, then you can use the buttons to scroll up to the correct total.

When in doubt, RTFM
(Read The Fucking Manual)B|B|;);)

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"