OrangeJumper

And there I was......

....cleaning out my bedroom closet last night because it looked as though a bum had been living in it for a year:D:D

Anyway, I ran across an old gym bag that I haven't used in quite some time. I opened it and it had a couple pair of jeans in it that had mysteriously disappeared:D:D:D I took them to the laundry room to wash them and I emptied the pockets as I always do. As I was checking the last pair, I felt something in one of the front pockets.......a $100 bill. HOLY SHIT, I felt like I won the damn lottery:D:D After doing the happy dance for about an hour I thought to my self, how in the fuck did I leave a $100 bill in my pants pocket. I think that was a pair of jeans that I had worn to a club one night before I went to the dz and I just forgot to clean out my pockets. Anyway, I'm in the best mood. I just found 5 skydives in my pocket:D:D

Edited for spelling

The Original Cabana Boy!

After doing the happy dance for about an hour I thought to my self, how in the fuck did I leave a $100 bill in my pants pocket. I think that was a pair of jeans that I had worn to a club one night before I went to the dz...

Maybe you impressed someone at the club. Are you sure you remember everything that you did there that night??

NOICE!!!

Hmmm, old jeans stuffed under bed... I wonder...

What? :o :D:D

Huh? Did I make a funny? :S I's cornfused

Phew....nevermind :S:D:D

Not sure where you were going with that, but I was wondering about the potential contents of the pockets of the jeans that are under my other bed...

Geez, is someone going to have to challenge you to a 24 hr. abstinence period too? :D:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

After doing the happy dance for about an hour I thought to my self, how in the fuck did I leave a $100 bill in my pants pocket. I think that was a pair of jeans that I had worn to a club one night before I went to the dz...

Maybe you impressed someone at the club. Are you sure you remember everything that you did there that night??

LOL....it's possible. Shit, I've been known to do some thangs after drinking. :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

NOICE!!!

Hmmm, old jeans stuffed under bed... I wonder...

What? :o :D:D

Huh? Did I make a funny? :S I's cornfused

Phew....nevermind :S:D:D

Not sure where you were going with that, but I was wondering about the potential contents of the pockets of the jeans that are under my other bed...

Geez, is someone going to have to challenge you to a 24 hr. abstinence period too? :D:D

Leave me alone Rebecca :D:D:D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

That's a nice problem to have! My problem has been losing my keys, only to find them in the pocket of the jeans I used the day before. :S

I have also pulled out crumpled bills and change from the washer a few times... :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That's a nice problem to have! My problem has been losing my keys, only to find them in the pocket of the jeans I used the day before. :S

I have also pulled out crumpled bills and change from the washer a few times... :|

Trust me, this is a first for me as well. Before this, the most I've found in a pocket is $20. I swear, you would have thought that I had won the power ball or something. :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Amanduh's around and cool as ever. She does seem to have broken the DZ.com addiction though!!

:D:D:D

If you talk to her, tell her I said hi. Oh, and tell her I said congrats for kickin the addiction :D:D

Roger wilco, good buddy! B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?