ephrin

Dreams of Flying

Last night I had a dream. No, not that kind of dream you sicko's... The kind where somebody yells "Door!" and I'm freeflying. However, I forgot to pull until about 100 feet or so. I pulled, only to miraculously have my canopy open, and simply step onto the ground, unhurt. I looked around to make sure nobody saw me, then daisy chained my canopy and walked back to the DZ.

I get dreams like this almost once a week. The kind where I forget to pull, but somehow don't bounce, for one reason or another. Is this normal? Anybody else get dreams like this on a regular basis?

Do a search on "skydiving dreams" and you'll find pages of posts.

No, it's not normal. But you're a skydiver. Neither are you. It's all good. :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

you can help your dreams out by taking oryster shell calcium. its good for strong bones, for hard landings, and for some reason it really makes you dream more! i have gone on and off of it, and my dreams come and go in realation. wierd.