catfishhunter

What a Month...

The month started off with me buying a New to Me Canopy (Sabre 230 less then 50 Jumps)

I won a trip to Vegas the 9th-12 of December.

I passed the C-License exam. (Got my new number yesterday)

Already reached my sales goals for the month.

Planning my Trip to see my Daughter for Christmas and the Holiday Boogie...

Then got a call telling me I am gonna be a Daddy:o

Turns out the re-call on the patch was a couple months to late>:(

After the shock wore off and some really long talks I am excited,scared,nervous..but Happy to have another little one coming.:)
This has been a WILD Month. I wonder what next month is going to be like!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Turns out the re-call on the patch was a couple months to late>:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know the feelingB|

Oh?:o What i'm most worried about is that she heard that women have been having twins and triplets while using the patch:o I heard about the re-call due to blood clots and women dying but not about the twins and triplets. Guess we will find out on the 13th when we go see the doctor... :S

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Thanks! She got in to the Doc today on stand by. It is only 1! Thats a Load off my mind. Doc said the due date is June 18th and even though she was on the patch the whole time there shouldn't be any problems with the Baby.

Now I just need to win a TON OF $$$ In Vegas ;)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT