jtval

help me find this....

So a while ago I needed help removing virus' ( or is it Viri? :DLOL) from my computer.

now I have removed most of them but I can not find ONE whenI run adware it tells me there is spyware and It tells me where it is installed but when I go to my registry it is not where is should be.

how do I fond it?

I attached some pictures to help explian WTF I am talking about
My photos

My Videos

You could try checking in System Information (Programs/Accessories/System Tools) and see if it's in there... or search the hard drive for it, as well... it's worth a try, anyway.

Good luck!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

jtval,

It looks like you've been "infected" by the Web Nexus malware. Do you have a problem with popups while you're browsing?

To manually uninstall Web Nexus, follow the directions here: http://web-nexus.net/uninstall.php. (Yes, you have to visit the company's website to download the uninstaller.)

If this doesn't work, download HijackThis (do a Google search; there are many download sites), run a scan, save your logfile, and post it here. I will tell you which entries to remove.

Oh, and, most importantly, if you're still using IE as a browser, stop. :) Get Firefox. (IE makes you susceptible to malicious ActiveX controls=more malware on your PC!)

Good luck,
Jessica

yea, I have pop ups etc but I also have hijack this. thats how I deleted alot of virus'
but this is the last one that I can not find anywhere in my registry.
andI believe its causing the pop ups

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're dealing with Web Nexus... use the link I provided and run the uninstaller. Let me know if that works.