BillyVance

Bonfire sucks ASS tonight...

It's because I've been stuck in an airport (3 hour delay!) or on a plane all day. I knew you guys would miss me.:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

:ph34r:Sure if you want to watch my back, I'll watch yours. But I tend to not need help from other people to get me into trouble[:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Aren't you supposed to be offline this week so we can talk about you :P

Probably will be during the day, at least. Talk all you want.:P

But the hotel actually has a business center with two free computers. :D:D

I'm about to go back up to my room, though. It's been a long day.:|

Oh sweetie, on the road:S

I'll be heading out on Wednesday, first to Omaha, then on to Chicago, then to Orlando. All in one day, and I have meetings at each of those airports:S Once I get to Orlando I can get to my hotel room at about midnight and relax before having to get to work on Thursday morning early.

But I do love my job:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Oh sweetie, on the road:S

I'll be heading out on Wednesday, first to Omaha, then on to Chicago, then to Orlando. All in one day, and I have meetings at each of those airports:S Once I get to Orlando I can get to my hotel room at about midnight and relax before having to get to work on Thursday morning early.

what do you do?

this week i'm off to phily on tuesday, albany wed, detroit thurs and fri. gotta love traveling during winter, esp. in the north east.

-the artist formerly known as sinker

You let me know when you need a charming, brilliant, beautiful, talented, MBA-educated skygoddess on your team. :D

Yeah, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to get back into the travel thing, but the fact that I will work from home when I'm not at client sites is a wonderful thing.

Sweetie, you know me, I'm an :) People just don't understand me!

FUCK YOU, REPOST POLICE!!!

Sinker: can we get in trouble with a PA to a group?

Nah I dont reckon it qualifies unless you get banned.

You cant call yourself a "real member" until you get banned.

ANd by member I dont mean dropzone.com member. B|:P

Heck, I'm pretty sure I've been banned from ASC by Ben and Cary... I just don't give a shit... :ph34r:

Yah! Choke on that you slapnuts!! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

what do you do?

For some one that post here a lot, you missed it. Once again, I work at a little ole place here in Colorado.

Krisanne, you would be bored working for me:P