BillyVance

For my Auburn University friends...

Heeee... couldn't resist a little jabbing. I know we lost... :P

Only for people who know about Alabama and Auburn :ph34r:

Perfect directions

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt.

Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?"

"It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?"

He yelled back, "Go Tigers."

"Use Hot Water, A box of Tide and Four Cups Bleach."

:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Go ahead and put up the "Best Team in the SEC" trophy right next to last year's "The People's National Champions" trophy... :P:ph34r:

luv ya man!
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Q. What is the difference between an Auburn Fan and a puppy?
A. Puppys eventually stop whining.

It was the first day of Grade Three in a new town for Johnny. As a test, his teacher went around the room and asked each of the students to count to 50. Some did very well, counting as high as 30 or 40 with just a few mistakes. Others couldn't get past 20. Johnny, however, did extremely well; he counted past 50, right up to 100 without any mistakes.
He was so excited that he ran home and told his Dad how well he had done. His Dad nodded and told him, "That's because you are from Auburn, son."

The next day, in language class, the teacher asked the students to recite the alphabet. It's Grade Three, so most could make it half way through without much trouble. Some made it to S or T, but Johnny rattled off the alphabet perfectly right to the end. That evening, Johnny once again bragged to his Dad about his prowess in his new school. His Dad, knowingly, explained to him, "That's because you are from Auburn, son."

The next day, after Physical Education, the boys were taking showers. Johnny noted that, compared to the other boys in his grade, he seemed overly "well endowed". This confused him. That night he told his Dad. "Dad, they all have little tiny ones, but mine is ten times bigger than theirs. Is that because I'm from Auburn?" he asked.

"No, son," explained his Dad, "That's because you're 18."

An Alabama Fan is driving with an Auburn Fan as his passenger, when he decides to pull over because he suspect that his turn signal may not be working. He asks the Auburn Fan if he doesn't mind stepping out of the car to check the lights while he tests them. The Auburn Fan steps out and stands in front of the car.

The Alabama Fan turns on the turn signal and asks, Is it working?" To which the Auburn Fan responds, "Yes, it's working....No, it's not working....Yes, it's working....No, it's not working...."

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~