SkydiveStMarys

Whats the biggest.....

present you bought so far for Christmas??

This past friday I bought my youngest son a Quad (it is a pretty blue 110)....he has asked for one for the past two years, hes old enough to recieve one and handle it "properly" AND Santas name would be mud if it doesn't come this year. I bought a little Matchbox Quad and tell he that he didn't specify what size Quad he wanted. I'll put a note on the back of the container to check the garage. Heheheeeee. I LOVE surprizes!!!!!!!!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I bought my sweetheart a free-standing punching bag with a base you can fill with water to stabilize it. she's been taking Rex-Qwan-Do lessons :P and has been wanting to practice at home. Apparently, I'm too mushy to function properly as a punching bag. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I've been HOLIDAY shopping. I don't know what this Christmas you speak of is. I think they outlawed it this year or something. :S
My mom wanted a 3 step ladder for her garden room so that is the biggest thing I bought so far, but not the most expensive. Most expensive, so far, was a shirt for my dad.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Slackers!! Has anyone gone Christmas shopping??????????

Bobbi

I'm usually the biggest slacker at Xmas shopping. :| Don't usually finish until Xmas eve, and then I get the last gifts wrapped sometime after midnight... :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban