sid

Gene Simmons is SUCH a whore

... and my hero. Now he's hawking Miller Beer on tv ads. I swear that man will sell anything if the $$$ are right. I can just imagine the following conversation....

Business Manager:"Gene, you'll never guess what they want you to promote now"
Simmons: "How Much.....?"
Business Manager: "but Gene... it's.."
Simmons: "Are you deaf? I said how much?"

God, I love that guy!
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Gene Simmons has always been about the hawking. KISS was all about being a multi-dimensional product conglomerate designed to make as much money as possible.

Nothing new. At least Simmons and Stanley and Frehley and Criss all have admitted this from day one. Have they sold out? Yep. Every damned show.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Gene took the title "Rockstar" to a new level and he's nailed over 4000 pieces of ass in the process. B|B| Those that don't like him are probably just jealous.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Gene took the title "Rockstar" to a new level and he's nailed over 4000 pieces of ass in the process. B|B| Those that don't like him are probably just jealous.

Jealous? Are you SERIOUS? Who in their right mind would want to have all the money and women they want, and be one of the most famous people ever?!? That's just SICK!
:P

Don't get me wrong! I am a huge Kiss/Simmons fan! Kiss ARE the American dream. Moderate Talent + Hard Work + Marketing made them superstars! Simmons was smart enough to recognize that Kiss was the sum of the band and refused to allow egos to ruin his pot'o'gold! The man is a genius (oh, and a whore ) :S
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

Shannon Tweed aint a bad asset either .. :P

to whom he has "been happily unmarried" for many years
B|
Pete Draper,