lisamariewillbe

I just drank....

Grass... Boss sent me to the juice bar and told me to try some grass... they cut it right in front of you and put it in a shot glass... Id have never thought the day would come where I drink grass... and actually like it.... Im so moving to california when I win the lottery
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Grass... Boss sent me to the juice bar and told me to try some grass... they cut it right in front of you and put it in a shot glass... Id have never thought the day would come where I drink grass... and actually like it.... Im so moving to california when I win the lottery

But they have to water lawns in California to get grass to grow....

Why not somewhere like NC, SC, GA where the f******* grass never stops growing??
Scars remind us that the past is real

I swear I drank it.... I think its called wheatgrass.... the guy mowed his little pallet on the counter.... stuck it in a blender and poured it in a shot glass.... Im in california, so its not weird or unusal to them

we had it along with this really good organic gronola with soymilk yogurt and blueberries... wow I feel like a hippy, in GA we have things called milk shakes, here they have this but Im really liking all this fresh tasting food, I feel like I have tons more energy

I swear I drank it.... I think its called wheatgrass.... the guy mowed his little pallet on the counter.... stuck it in a blender and poured it in a shot glass.... Im in california, so its not weird or unusal to them

Wheatgrass is yummy. It gives you that "I just mowed the lawn" feeling all day long.

There used to be this cute little red barn sort of house in the middle of the hood in San Francisco where you would knock on the door and this old woman buzzed you in and you'd go into her kitchen and she made you a fresh shot of wheatgrass. Her entire backyard was a greenhouse covered in little wheatgrass squares. It was very cool.

It's gone now. :(

The first time I went there was with a friend and when we left my friend ended up puking on the side of the road but I was fine. I think it was my driving though and not the wheatgrass.

Oh here's an article on the place.

Wheatgrass

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Wheatgrass is yummy. It gives you that "I just mowed the lawn" feeling all day long.

OOOoooh yummie! that stuffy sinus head and feeling like you just licked the ground.
MMMmmmmm. Tasty!:S:|:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Like you'd know what it was like to mow a lawn, hippie! Didn't you lose a couple of cars in yours? Go smoke some weed and watch cartoons.

hey there missy! I used to have to mow our lawn all the time before I got smart and moved to Atlanta then found a place where you dont have to do that crap!
and another thing how the hell would you loose a car in a lawn, geeze everyone knows you loose cars behind the other cars on the lawn!

Oooh lookie, cartoons. :|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865