funks

Penis question

Personally I love direct pressure on my penis. I like to be gripped firmly along the entire shaft until I'm super close to orgasm. Is this the norm for most men? I then prefer the deep throat gagging action prior to achieving shangrila.

Personally I love direct pressure on my penis. I like to be gripped firmly along the entire shaft until I'm super close to orgasm. Is this the norm for most men? I then prefer the deep throat gagging action prior to achieving shangrila.

yes, i can confirm that most men prefer to grip your penis that way too

Why not say it all Baby? I think that you probly would love major tongue action on the head of your penis followed by lots of tongue and slobber up and down the shaft along with a few teasing slurps and tongue tickles on your balls with changing angles all over your penis and then a few slow deep thrusts into the throat as you get a nice ball massage The some major sucking action all the way down and all the way up, and repeated until a wave of head rush hits you like a huge overwhelming hot flash and you black out from gratification. :)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I would have to agree with the girls here....steady action is the win...changes in pace screw it all up.
And road head is the best...especially unexpected
Wow I have to stop clicking on these type threads or I'm gonna burn for sure.

Huh?!? What cloud?!? Oh that!!! That's just Industrial Haze
Alex M.