gulaz

Crappy start to the new year...

Well, it offically happened last year... but a pickpocket got my wallet around 11:30 on new years eve :(. I dont get people. There was no money in it, and they didn't even leave it for security to find or anything. So I get to spend the next week getting all of my cards back.

Hope nobody else had as shitty a time as me at their new years party

That is suckful. But at least you were only inconvenienced, and not robbed blind, right?

Still, I bet it'd feel good to kick the asshole square in the kneecap, wouldn't it? >:(

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

that sucks dude..!

I tell you what, I also had a crappy start into '06..
We build a small campfire near our local river (rhein) for the new year to celebrate @ about 11:30. The fire was great, nice and warm.. just beautiful to watch. At 12:00 we popped the bottles and celebrated the new year! Everything was perfect, standing at the foot of a valley, watching the fireworks with a nice campfire and champagne in your hand..

At 12:06 there came a huge container-ship down the river which made a big bow wave and killed our little fire.. Our party was instantly over. We were soooo pissed..!!

I hope you get all your cards back quick and wish you a better 2006.

Max