cocheese

Who needs a hug n vibes ?

sweety, theres nothing you can do that you dont already do... your a nice person and just your posting and your positive thoughts and constent "trying to get RL" makes me laugh...

oh I do need help trying to get mircos rig to accidently be shipped here... I have the supplies for the covert operation but dont have the man power :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Big Hugs to the Mexican crater maker. Hey, do you know why blacks and Mexicans shouldn't get married ?
Their kids would probably be too lazy to steal.:|
Love ya fellow lawn mower jockey and skydiver.B|
Edit : Nope no rigs laying around here but i have a few parts to one. Need a pilot chute ? free bag ? Camera junk ?

Come on be warm and fuzzy.... type something annoying like us..... pleeeaaasseeeeeeeee

LOL sorry it would go against my nature.
The puke a little comment ...think little pink bunny. One of the Airspeed members has it sewn on his jump suit. I thought it was funny. Nearly as good as my dog tag...just nearly;)

...and what is so funny about me constantly trying to get Rl ?

Is that like those dudes from Dumb and Dumber trying to pick up the hottie

No need for us to tell you what you already know at some level:) j/k Bwahhhhhhh

Actually I'm Cuban, but you couldn't tell, And I'm currently working on taking over the world. We already took over Miami.:D:ph34r:

and these days I jockey behind my knowledge and and index finger, I hated that mower. sure did make lots of money.

Whats that thing that we can package that every man, woman, and child needs??? And it should only cost $1.99

I got it, a pic of Rl. It would read "Intellectual stimulant " I already got you for at least a case of those. :ph34r::D:ph34r::D

I thought you were mine? Does that mean your cheating on me?:( Cocheesecake... its on like donkey kong....

I don't know how it happens that I'm having such an active love life here on this board, but yet, here in DeLand where my physical body resides, I'm celibate.

Something's not right. :|

(But all is not lost. At least I got the chance to hijack Cocheese's thread. >:()
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

You just don't know a good man when you see one. ;)

Sure I do.

Did you think Eddie was making it up when he said he's already got you for at least a case of [pictures of me]? :ph34r:

But now that I know he's cheating on me :|, I'm sitting here waiting for LisaMarie.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Wait wait wait. Oh no wait yea go get LM, It'll make for more interesting poses. and I wouldn't with out a signed release. Besides I like highly sought after collecters items. You are surly a keeper. And I don't cheet, I share

I just have to find the time to drive up to Deland, and the energy to drive home.:P