j0nes

Flavor of Luuuuuuv

I accidently started watching VH1's Flavor of Love and it is hilarious. It's like the Bachelor except that the guy on the show is Flavor Flav. You may remember him as the negro midget with gold teeth from the Surreal Life and Strange Love.

The producers managed to find 20 women interested in either a) dating flavor flav or b) enhancing their fledgling acting/modeling careers by pretending to date flavor flav. It is very easy to tell which girls fall in which category.

Highly recommended.

Along those same lines i would like to salute VH1 for one of the funniest shows on TV. BREAKING BONADUCE. while at times its a little over the top, it was kind of entertaining to see what sterioids, a volitile personality and booze could do for your career. Its a cult Favorite. Also there was a show on MTV called Clone high a few years ago that was pretty funny but only ran like 5 episodes. just my 2 cents.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Along those same lines i would like to salute VH1 for one of the funniest shows on TV. BREAKING BONADUCE. while at times its a little over the top, it was kind of entertaining to see what sterioids, a volitile personality and booze could do for your career. Its a cult Favorite.

Seconded. Breaking Bonaduce is freaking hilarious.

I've laughed so hard i've cried. Yeah, that's it, that's why I was crying...

:D

Then I shall only continue to spell it like that in my head.

you are an odd duck. do you think in letters?

You're calling ME an odd duck?? :D:D:D:D:D:D

No, I don't think in letters, I think in English. However, I wouldn't think Flavor (with the -er pronounced), I'd think Flava. Get it?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

You're calling ME an odd duck?? :D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes, I am. and there is nothing you can do about it unless you want to travel to Chicago and settle this in a kiddie pool of pudding.

I'm still laughing :D:D:D:D:D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Along those same lines i would like to salute VH1 for one of the funniest shows on TV. BREAKING BONADUCE. while at times its a little over the top, it was kind of entertaining to see what sterioids, a volitile personality and booze could do for your career. Its a cult Favorite.

Seconded. Breaking Bonaduce is freaking hilarious.

I've laughed so hard i've cried. Yeah, that's it, that's why I was crying...

:D

I was really hungover in a hotel room with a guy i went to school with we were channel surfing and came across it, so we decided to watch. well it was the episode where he loses it (happens alot) gets on his crazy skate board thing ggoes through intersections with no regard for himself or anything, then gets to the liqour store and buys a bottle of vodka and a bottle of cranberry juice, well he pours all the vodka into the cranberry and then slams the whole thing....it was probably one of the funniest things i have seen in a while. ha ha ha....
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

I was really hungover in a hotel room with a guy i went to school with

Whoa - rewind. What had you two been doing, drunk in a hotel room together the night before?

Hmmm????

:ph34r:

Breaking Bonaduce........I guess I must have missed something...I found it very sad and at times hard to watch.[:/]. I could also relate, that may have something to do with it.:(

Flavor Flav...thats just sends shiffers down my spin..eeeeewh!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I accidently started watching VH1's Flavor of Love and it is hilarious. It's like the Bachelor except that the guy on the show is Flavor Flav. You may remember him as the negro midget with gold teeth from the Surreal Life and Strange Love.

And he used to claim to be a musician too. Well, a rapper not so much a musician. :S
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." CP

I thought it was spelled FLAVA FLAV.

I checked it out. you, are correct, Rebecca! Brigitte Nielson's 'little' feller.

Chuck

BOOYA!!! HAHAHAHA!! I KNEW IT!!!

I LOVE being right about completely useless things!!