waltappel

gettin' dumped in style

Clueless in Houston...

That breakup is why I bought the book. It told me all the things I'd done wrong (and there were several). Not out of meanness, but, well, dumbassness.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Sorry I cant seem to figure out how to insert the quote I'm responding to....:S

Choose among these:

Guess that's better than the unexpected silent treatment. Women need a class in dumping and i declare this thread to be it.

Walt , will you tell women the proper way to dump a guy ?

Ladies, here's how to dump your guy.

"[insert your guy's name here], I don't know how to tell you this, but I've met someone else. I don't want to hurt you, but he's everything you are not--he's sick, twisted, unattractive, not very smart, socially retarded, and overall, just a complete loser. You are so perfect, that I just can't deal with it anymore. I need a fixerupper and I think this guy, waltappel, would be perfect for me."

"Sorry, [insert your guy's name here]. I will always love you"

Walt

I'll let you know how he takes the news

If you dump a guy using the script I wrote, just point him to one of my stories. The glory hole story would be a good choice. He will immediately understand that he has no prayer of being the kind of fixerupper that I am and will immediately give up.

Walt

There ya' go.

Walt

I'd have said "No" FWIW :D Then I'd probably still given her a picture...

I've never been dumped... (A side effect of never really dating anyone I suppose) But I was shot down one time by a girl because I wasn't a "man's man" whatever the F*&k that is?!? :S:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'd have said "No" FWIW :D Then I'd probably still given her a picture...

I've never been dumped... (A side effect of never really dating anyone I suppose) But I was shot down one time by a girl because I wasn't a "man's man" whatever the F*&k that is?!? :S:D

_____________________________________________-
What the hell is a man's man. I dont think I would want to be with a man's man....:D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Sorry I cant seem to figure out how to insert the quote I'm responding to....:S

Choose among these:

Guess that's better than the unexpected silent treatment. Women need a class in dumping and i declare this thread to be it.

There ya' go.

Walt

My hero! :)
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but it seems to me that if you want to be creative, you should be creative when you're trying to make the relationship work, NOT when you dump them. Does anyone here really want "creative dumping" to become the new trend?

"So I followed the trail of rose petals into the bedroom and found that he'd taken all of his belongings and left a goodbye note written in lipstick on the vanity mirror."
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but it seems to me that if you want to be creative, you should be creative when you're trying to make the relationship work, NOT when you dump them. Does anyone here really want "creative dumping" to become the new trend?

"So I followed the trail of rose petals into the bedroom and found that he'd taken all of his belongings and left a goodbye note written in lipstick on the vanity mirror."

It's one of those "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" situations. Yes, it's better to apply the creativity to keeping the relationship alive, BUT sometimes relationships are simply without hope and it is time to end them.

If it's gonna happen anyway, I want it to be creative and fun!

Walt

It's one of those "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" situations. Yes, it's better to apply the creativity to keeping the relationship alive, BUT sometimes relationships are simply without hope and it is time to end them.

If it's gonna happen anyway, I want it to be creative and fun!

Walt

Is that along the same lines as delivering bad news to kids with puppets? :P
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.