SkydiveStMarys

Tattoo help

Is there a site on the internet that has great pics or flash that you don't have to pay for if you wish to print the pic out??

I found a tattoo about a year ago, lost the copy I printed out and now for the life of me can't find it at home or on the internet. I'm pissed because now I am ready for another one and I don't want to "settle" for something else. BUT, I have found a few others and when I want to get a closer look and print it out to see if I really like it, they want 12 bucks or more for the flash.[:/]

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

If you google "tattoos" you should get plenty of tattoo sites that have lots of pictures and artwork. Or you can google images of a particular idea or word to find pictures.

Or.... you could just get my name tattooed on you ass. Now THAT would be cool!:D

Did the "google" thing...everyone wants money...pisses me off because the Tat that I found, I found on the internet, printed it out, now I lost it. Grrrrrrrr. AND, I can't find it again, because it was "deep" into a search.

How do you spell your name exactly?
A.S.S.?????

:D:D:D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Try tattoofinder.com They have lots of artists and plenty of samples to choose from. Much better than usual flash. They do charge for the download, but its 10 bucks on artwork you'll carry on your body for the rest of your life. You'll make your tatto artist happy too, that a good thing...