brierebecca

Valentines Day

What I really don't understand is why people feel the need to GO OUT on Valentine's Day. It's the worst day of the year to go out. The restaurants are packed, the prices are inflated, and the service is going to be sub-standard because of the volume of customers.

This year, my fiance and I are staying in, grilling steaks, and doing naughty things with Nutella. What are your avoidance plans for Valentine's Day?

Brie

edited for grammar
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

No plans, but others have some...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2052492;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I was looking more for ideas on what to do that isn't the traditional V-day triad (chocolate, roses, dinner out).

But if people really want to post their warm fuzzies too, that's cool with me. :)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Let's see. That is a Tuesday. I think I will

Get up.
Take a shower and brush my teeth
Put some pants and a shirt on.
Go to work.
Work.
Go Home.
watch TV.
Go to bed.

I have not decided on whether to actually wear the pants yet, but you get the idea. ;)

Valentine's day is a made up holiday. Its just another day.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I think I will go to several restaurants where people are popping the question and just ruin it for them some how. :ph34r:

You know, send a beverage over with with a note attached that says "from the girl last night". >:(
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

I wont be within 1500 miles of my S.O.
So, ill probably work all day in the sun, hope I get out of work early enough to make a mad dash for Eloy and jump a time or two, head back to the hotel and drink until I feel the need to dial her and mumble horny drunken hippie things into the phone.
:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I agree with you completely. I think the best kind of Valentine's day is staying in and having a nice meal with wine and candles. maybe have some decadent chocolate dessert that you can feed each other NAKED. WHy go out when going out to dinner is what one does almost every weekend?

i do like Gia's idea of a chocolate festival though. YUMMMMMMMMMMM! Count ME in

What I really don't understand is why people feel the need to GO OUT on Valentine's Day. It's the worst day of the year to go out. The restaurants are packed, the prices are inflated, and the service is going to be sub-standard because of the volume of customers.

This year, my fiance and I are staying in, grilling steaks, and doing naughty things with Nutella. What are your avoidance plans for Valentine's Day?

Brie

edited for grammar

Try having your birthday on Valentine's Day. As a kid, I celebrated my birthday at every dive Chinese restaurant and seafood restaurant in West Texas.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.