sid

my new tandem rig ;)

As a once-upon-a-time test dummy for newly-minted tandem masters, I have only one question:

Has the damn passenger harness gotten any more comfortable? :S

rl

ummm - (gulp) maybe, (gulp - again) like if I held you in it especially on deployment, or if I paid extra attention sizing it, you know... like (oh shit - I need to quit while I'm behind) :S
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

But, but, don't you see their pretty rigs?

Shut up Cowden, I'm workin' here :P rl, you can put the harness on me and see how (un)comfortable we can make it;)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

But, but, don't you see their pretty rigs?

Shut up Cowden, I'm workin' here :P rl, you can put the harness on me and see how (un)comfortable we can make it;)

Does this mean I get to leave on you all the bruises that harness left on me? >:(

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Does this mean I get to leave on you all the bruises that harness left on me? >:(

rl

yes please...............................................:)
Pete Draper,

rl

yes please...............................................:)

Okay Peter. One whippin' comin' right up. :D

On a related note (topical), someone was kind enough to PM me and let me know that the harness is new and improved, and that no more will students and test dummies will be harmed when strapped on.

It's scary enough to be along for the ride when someone is testing gear or themselves. An uncomfortable harness just adds insult to injury.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Was it your fancy new rig that did this? :P

YEP! ;)

edited.... actually it was the risers that belonged to the borrowed main, but it was on my new rig...... I still love it long time though
Pete Draper,

I just finished the upgrade to Peter's passenger harness.

You'll find it comfortable although I'm not sure why he insisted on having me install handcuffs and a ball gag. :$

The feather boa is a nice touch though;)
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

I just finished the upgrade to Peter's passenger harness.

You'll find it comfortable although I'm not sure why he insisted on having me install handcuffs and a ball gag. :$

The feather boa is a nice touch though;)

You have my undying thanks. Let me know if I can ever return the favor. >:(

:D:D

rl