Wool-E

What's the World's Sh*ttiest Super Power?

Ok, if you could choose one super power to NOT have, what would it be?

For example, my girlfriend thinks that: the ability to constantly know what time it is, would be the worst.

Personally, I think always feeling like you have to take a massive dump but never being able to, is the worst.

Still, some of the ancients (or whomever!) would say immortality is the worst (but that's too serious-sounding).

So chime in...what's the world's worst super power?

Or if you worked at my office

If I worked at YOUR office.. X-Ray Vision would be at the top of my list.:P Right up there with Invisable Touch.

All day long you would be thinking, It feels like something invisable keep grabbing my chest.:);)

But then you would have to see all the other dorks I work with :P

Woolly! It's about time you post on here and what better time to do it then while you are at work! You are now officially a skydiver in the working world because you are now getting paid to screw around online, reading random posts :P In answer to your question, I think that the most useless superpower, and by the way I personally know somone that has this power, would have to be being able to fart on command.....although this would have its benefits in the jump plane so I can get back at you for all the times that you filled the Cessna with your toxic ass gas! Now, I have to disagree with you on your choice of useless superpowers. I don't think that constantly having to take a shit but can't qualifies as a superpower. That to me is just constipation:P I think Christie has you beat there with her always being able to know the time power.
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20