EXTremeWade

Have you ever left the Military...?

Start working on your degree now, and consider staying in the military until you finish it. Many schools offer distance learning for military folks. It honestly doesn't matter what you get your degree in, unless you want to go into a specific field like film, science, math, or engineering. Otherwise, just get the degree. in ANYTHING. pick something interesting. Most businesses don't care what your degree is in, just that you have one.

OK... so, let me see if I got this right, BS Film, MA Education, JD Candidate AND wanna get a PhD in what was it? Egyptology.. You do know you're going to have to get out of school SOMEDAY and pay them school loans off?!?!?! I can see the Dean of the college about ten years from now, "Be off with you young Nightingale!! Cast thyself from these hallowed halls; never to return!"
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Egyptology or ancient history.

The PhD is mainly to delay the student loans, though. I'll just take one class a semester at a state school (I can pay for that out of pocket) until I've been a lawyer long enough that I can afford to make the loan payments. I'll take subsidized loans and pay off the unsubsidized ones, and then pay off the balance at zero interest as long as I stay in school.

I'll take subsidized loans and pay off the unsubsidized ones, and then pay off the balance at zero interest as long as I stay in school.

Have ya considered a degree in finance? :D
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

Or he could skip college and ....... oh never mind.:ph34r:
Yep , I'm writing a book called "Don't Go To College Unless.."
It's a book about how to skip college and succeed beyond your wildest dreams. It discusses quicker, less expensive ways to get a more practical education while still making money to survive. The student doesn't accumulate debt or lose valuable career enhancing time. :ph34r: