kschilk

Talk dirty, to me!

B| I’ve met a lot of people, in this sport…that are either current or former motocrossers. Anyone up for talkin’ “dirty”? I was primarily motocross but did the “roundy rounds”, on the side…some hare scrambles, cross country and the legendary “field meet” (never hear about those, anymore). I’m relegated to trail and fun riding, now…but I still do, it with my battle hardened (but quite cherry, actually) 1983 Honda CR480. Won a few but also became proficient at soil sampling and have intimate knowledge (taste, scent, flexibility traits, etc.), of most types of trees…native, to the northeast. “I love the smell of pre-mix, in the morning!”

"T'was ever thus."

My knowledge of tree flexability and soil taste is why I went to the AMA nad WERA to road race.

But soon enough the "Teens" just kept passing my aging butt, so now a ride on the weekends is just as much excitement on two wheels as ever for me.
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

"theres nothing like the feel of your thumper between my leges" actually had a girl in college say this to me while on the back of my still running 1987 yamaha XT 550.

"Men of steel, attract women....with zeal!"

:(sorry...they call me Biff. That was weak, even for me.
"T'was ever thus."