PLFXpert

You can't eat the frog!

I seriously just said this to my dog. If only there were secret footage of us all in play with our animals...I think it would be hilarious.

Said sentence was followed by us trading snorts together, then kisses, then my doggie hopping all around like a grasshopper trying to knock me over and me calling him a Goofer-Patoofer:D

I love my animals.;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I was walking my lil Rat Terrier last night..we take a walk ever night...anywho..she stopped to smell something and I wasn't paying attention and she ended up running up next to me and proceeded to chomp on this "thing" in her mouth...Guess what it was??? Yep, a smashed frog from the middle of the road...worst part...she wouldn't drop it and I had to....gulp...pry open her mouth and pull it out...JUST SO GROSS!!!! I turned to her and said..." And i let you kiss me with that mouth!! Thats it! No more!!! How could you???"

Aaaaagh. She never has given me an answer, yet.:D

Dogs!! they're such....Dogs!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

:D

So cute!

My doggie is STILL insisting it's play time right now.

He keeps pawing at my arm. So, I got down on all fours and grabbed his head, kissed his nose and said "Rye Ruv Roo Ruzer" (This is "I love you, Cruzer" in doggie-speak):D

He just gave me a wet-willy:S:D
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

(Baxter) woof, woof.......woof woof.

(Ron Burgundy) You pooped in the refrigerator and eat an entire wheel of cheese………..really wow, I’m not even mad, that’s amazing!
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th