Sangi

Dilemma with helmets

i have a mindwarp, i like it a lot, ts very quite, i can put two audibles in it and even add a camera later on if i want that. cool helmet!

For the record, you can do the same thing with a Protec :P

...For the record, you can do the same thing with a Protec :P

But...but...Protec is not such a cool name as Mindwarp and Bonehead, et. al. Nevermind relative protection provided, it's just not cool.
:D:D:D

if you guys quote, please take my whole post into consideration. i pointed out specifically the good looks of the mindwarp. and that i also liked that a lot about the helmet. yes, its expensive, but so is skydiving. i dont doubt the protec offers good protection. but it looks like crap! you'll get bored of that probably pretty soon.. and want another helmet!

besides with the protec, i think you have to put the audibles on the outside? correct me if i'm wrong there.. now it would really suck to loose another piece of 200$ equipment, due to the choice of a helmet you dont like in the first place, would it?

anyway, important thing is to wear a helmet at all. and secondly, get what fits, if it looks good, fine too! any helmet on the market will suit your needs, some will last longer, as i expect bonehead to do so, since i only ever saw BH's in pretty condition.
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

The ear hole thing is freaking easy to fix... cover the helmet with fur, and it becomes MUCH quieter :P

Imagine that... :P;)B|

Doesn't do much for the 'full face' option, though... :)

Get a "cup" (athletic protector) and attach it to the front of the Pro-Tec...instant full-faced! ;)
"T'was ever thus."

The ear hole thing is freaking easy to fix... cover the helmet with fur, and it becomes MUCH quieter :P

Imagine that... :P;)B|

Doesn't do much for the 'full face' option, though... :)

Get a "cup" (athletic protector) and attach it to the front of the Pro-Tec...instant full-faced! ;)

Are you calling me a dickhead? :D:P;):):D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706